The BBC Online Advisory Group is made up of representatives of digital media companies and trade bodies from around the UK who are interested in promoting the interests of BBC Approved Suppliers.
The group is currently made up of the following people:
- Amanda Prosser – Public Zone
- Charles Billot – the BIO Agency
- David Squire – Desq
- Joan Ingram – Fifth Business
- Jason Burrows – Together Agency
- Joseph Denne – Airlock
- Mark Hawkins – Two Four Digital
- Niki Strange – CogApp
- Simon Brickle – Monterosa
- Nick Underhill – Pact
- Steve Richards – Yomego
For background Biographies BBC OAG please read the attached.